Dancefloors and Parties are basically synonymous and only the right lighting can make a dancefloor rocking. With the Best dance floor lighting Get the party started– a static spotlight or a moving followspot will do amazing things for featured dances like the romantic (or lively!) first bridal dance. Even a father-daughter dance will be all the sweeter when the Party light follows Dad twirling his beloved daughter around the dance floor.
A position-able followspot can do double duty, highlighting toasts by the best man and maid of honor. If your party guests love to dance, add some good club lighting to make the crowd excited and moving. Just A few colored wash lights can make a dance floor come alive but automated lights that offer color changes, movement, and strobe effects will add a new level of pizzazz to the music. And that will give your guests a fun evening they won’t forget soon.
I bought this item and I highly recommend it. It is economical and packs a good bright punch of disco ball light for the price. It is small, perhaps 6 inched in diameter, but it puts out a very bright light that can easily project across an entire living room ceiling and down some of the walls. My living room is 17 feet x 17 feet with 9 foot ceilings and it was great, worked very well. The light effect rotates slightly from within the device, the device itself does not turn or spin.
This little light show does a wonderful job of making any room festive and delightful!! When you have a speaker close to it, it will work with the music. Easy to set up. The only problem I found, is that the tab on the bulb was broken when I took it out to set it up. I quickly mended this issue by using superglue on the base of the bulb, that’s why I gave it 4 stars, the bulb can be easily damaged either during transit or at home, but it can be easily repaired using my technique.
- RGB 3W Party lights or KINGSO DJ light turns on immediately when it is plugged in
- This DJ Dancefloor light will automatically light on and the light changes nicely with the rhythm of the music.
- This light got 7 Colors Changing such as green, red, blue, red/green, red/blue, green/blue, or all the colors together.
- This mini stage light can create good lively visual effects and atmosphere.
- It has got an auto mode that automatically changing colors after you plug in without off/on switch and changing code button
- It also got sound activated mode that changes light colors along with the beats of the music. The faster the beats the colors will change rapidly.( WITHOUT REMOTE CONTROLLER )
- This light is made up with durable hard plastic material ball top that has long Lifespan more than 10,000 hours and you will get 1 years guarantee with this best dancefloor light.
- Irradiation area is within 10-15 square meters but the splash of different colors it produces on the wall, ceiling or better yet in the entire room;
- The power cord is about 110cm/3.6ft; without off/on switch; without remote; ABS plastic case; Small DJ light just 3.62-inch diameter.
- It is suitable for the wedding celebration and the birthday party for gathering friends, also better for using on shop entrance to attract crowds and increase business opportunities.
When I decided to purchase one of these lights, I spent hours combing through reviews on Amazon trying to figure out which ones came with what and had what features – it wasn’t easy since most of the product descriptions were pretty unhelpful. So I wrote this review to summarize exactly what this has, does, and how it differs from others available on Amazon as far as I can tell from their reviews.
First of all, I want to say that I bought it with my own money as a Christmas gift for my nephew and then, once I saw how cool this best dancefloor light was, I bought it again to have one for my own family. My nephew wanted a disco-ball light and there were several similar ones on Amazon. I spent a few hours going through the reviews and trying to decide. This one is USB-powered which I didn’t really need. I actually wanted one that plugs into a regular wall outlet. But it seemed like the ones that plugged into the wall did not actually shut all the way off with the remote. The reviews said that the lights would shut off but the motor that rotated the ball would keep going unless you completely unplugged it. I thought that would be inconvenient, so I purchased this one because one of the reviews said it did shut all the way down with the remote.
- It is a multi-colored LED disco lights for parties, made from 3 x 1W red, blue, green super bright LEDs
- This best dancefloor light comes with remote controller,12-Feet Power Cord and 360-degree bracket (stick on glass, ceramic or any other smooth surface)
- easy to operate for creating amazing party lighting effect
- DC 5V USB powered portable crystal magic rotating ball stage light, easy to work with power bank, PC, laptop and car charger, help you hold mobile DJ lighting events anywhere
- Unique double-paint flame-resistant plastic housing, durable and smooth to touch while other stage lights are single-paint with rough appearance
- This remote disco lighting allow you to select rotating speed (static or slow to fast), strobe lighting, 3-mode sound activated, 7-pattern lighting (R/G/B/BR/BG/RG/RGB);
- It is an Ideal ambient lighting for indoor and outdoor party, gathering, wedding events, ballroom, Barbecue or as dome light for car interior mood lighting
3. SUNY 5 Len RGB Laser Light Gobo LED Lighting Z80RGRB for DJ Home Show Event Party Decoration Projector
The thing is awesome for what it is. The original shipment arrived without the remote. Which is totally necessary to control it. I contacted the seller, they were apologetic and more than helpful in getting a remote out to me. They gave me a few options to select from and I ended up buying a new unit. They had me select one day shipping and waved the fee, as well as provided a return label for the first one.
The unit itself is compact and does a good job covering a room or dance floor. The blue LED for the “mixing effect” gets very bright and can wash out the laser beams and at times. You can turn it off/on with the remote if you prefer. The on board mic is very responsive and the sensitivity can be adjusted with the remote. Overall I’m happy with it. 5 stars for the quick and responsive customer service.
Oh yeah, baby, this is it. For a child of the 60’s who fell in love with the Laserium at the Seattle Center and always dreamed of having one at home, this is a good start. The lights are powerful enough to cover my large front room ceiling and the patterns are very nice even if they do get a little repetitious after a while. If I were to complain about anything it would be an irritation flicker while switching patterns. That clears up a lot when the unit warms up. I am adding the red and green unit and the lava lamp projector to add some more variety. I will lay down a base coat of Star Shower to project it all onto. Maybe both my Star Showers, who knows.
- RGB Laser Light, Professional DJ Lights, Family Party Light, Festival Event Decorative Lights, Decor Indoor Effect Light; Effect(s): Multiple combined patterns by 20 gobos; Remote Control / AUTO / Sound Activated / Pattern Rotation / Stepping Effect.
- Use this light to light up for your house space or some professional occasion, like the living room, your little kids’ bedroom, dance floor, birthday party, family party, holiday parties, X’mas tree, wall, DJs, pubs, clubs, stage shows, etc. It would be a great device to create an amazing show.
- Certified by: FCC, FDA, CE, and RoHS; Class IIIa / IIIr Laser Product; Projection Rate: < 5mW;
- Instruction Information About the Remote Control: Remove the insulation tab from the battery compartment of the Remote Control to activate the battery and make sure the button cell battery(CR2025) is installed properly.
- Six-month Warranty; Excellent after-sale service; Please contact customer service for the assistant if any problem.